Thursday, July 10, 2008

montréal - La Borse


It's late, I have class tomorrow, but I HAVE to post this one before commercial time in Brazil so Shirley can envy me the whole day (and shake the head with that "Ai, não acredito" face... asheuHESIasiuAISE...)!
And yes, this will be a post in English, so its subject-matter can also read it and perhaps comment (eh? eh?)!!

Ladies and gentleman (Madames et monsieur), I had the pleasure of meeting my ex-boss* (way more than 360), the super RoXoRz: Deb Borse (hum, did I mention I'm her fan?)!! AND her family! So funny! Vivian is probably the best softball player I've ever met, Alex has the same (good, of course) taste for food as mine (bacon cheeseburger FTW!) and Bella, so bela, and I believe I had never seen such a small person speaking English so perfectly! Those are her adorable kids - one cannot get more give-Rock Band-as-birthday-present-adorable than that, c'mon!

And Deb, funny and vivid as always (you normally do not expect that from a Security Test Director... we should, though), but this time with big blue eyes to go along!
She even praised me saying my French must be good because when I said a word she understood rien (hmm... [reflection]). And I'll take this opportunity to thank for the patience with my low transition-processing brain (my excuse was that I had just got out of the class etc, etc).

Deb, I had a great time with you guys, hope you enjoyed Montréal (even in between your meetings, bien sûr)!


*I'm pretty sure she would prefer "co-worker", as humble (and so cool *_*) as she is, but then I would've missed the video-game joke...

_

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

OMAIG�AAAAAA.... Que massa dude! Fiquei com inveja msm! uhauhauahua Caraca! Ela deve ser o maximo, se no trabalho jah era! rsrs GRande abra�o velhinho! Saudades do c!

Anonymous said...

Wow! Yeah, Deb is such a nice person! Great picture!
You were wearing the Drunkin' buffoon shirt that I gave you! So a little piece of me was there!
HUshUIAHSiuahsiuAHSIUahosiuAH

Adriano Tanoue said...

@ shirley: yeah, I forgot to mention that! I wore the shirt on purpose!

@ regis: quem é esse "c"?

Anonymous said...

@Adriano: Oh yeah! Sweet!

@Regis: É mesmo Regis, que caipira hein? hsIAHSiuahoosihaiushaih

Anonymous said...

Não entendi nada..mas que legal Adri...rs
beijos
saudades de voce menino
Malu

Unknown said...

desencanei de rir

Adriano Tanoue said...

@ Malu: valeu, Malu! Saudades também!

@ goldz: Thanks. Best compliment ever.